Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vote For me in PPA's 2010 Cover Contest!

Okay Gang,

Between the comments both here and on Facebook, as well as emails and personal conversations, you all decided on this fantastic picture for me to submit to PPA's 2010 Cover Contest. As I mentioned in my first post about it, even though this picture from Sena and Jovan's wedding is one of my all time favorite images I've ever made, I wasn't sure if it was right for the cover contest because I would have to crop it to a vertical, which to me, changes the whole feel of the picture.

However, I just went and checked out some of the other submissions, and there's all kinds of horizontal pictures! I don't know if this will lessen my chances, but I'm just going to submit it as a horizontal. So there.

So, here's my final submission!




Still works, right? Right!

NOW GO VOTE FOR ME! HERE'S The link: PPA Cover Contest

If you vote for me I'll give you hugs and kisses and candy and lots and lots of love. Lots of love. So much you won't know what to do with it all. Go vote for me.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment