Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boston Wedding Photography: Jon and Emily on Bailey Island Maine: Part 2


So, I've said before that one of the hardest parts of the job of photographer is actually editing: that is, selecting images that best represent your work.  It's so hard because you are emotionally invested in each and every picture, and you really want your client/viewer to see exactly what you see.

Add to this the fact that you are shooting for a couple of dear friends--and all editing skills go completely out the window.  The result is the most gratuitous few blog entries I've done yet.  And you know what? I'm okay with that....



And that, ladies and gentlemen...is that.

Thanks again to Jon and Emily for putting their trust and faith into me to be their wedding photographer.  I really can't express what that means to me. 

Cool weddings are the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment