Thursday, April 9, 2009

Katie and Manny! Oh My!


A couple weeks back I did an engagement session with Katie and Manny--a fantastic couple who I met through my good friend Fran Betlyon.  Katie is a singer and an actress (with a voice that can shake the walls, might I add), and Manny is an architect.  Katie is so full of energy and life--I barely had to direct her...This is one of those couples who is so obviously into each other, it really makes my job so fun and easy! Here are a few of my favorites....

Katie took us to this cool old factory on Central Street in Somerville.  A bit later when we were across the street in the playground some cops cam to this parking lot--guess they're pretty serious about that whole no trespassing thing....
Gotcha! 
Seriously--it's like I wasn't even there! They just had a ball playing together!

I couldn't get enough of this tree!
Fabulous...

I can't wait to work with them again this fall when I photograph their wedding! Thanks for an awesome time, guys! 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that close up shot of Katie and Manny! so nice...
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so unbelievable! I love them! Congrats to you both! Love you, Charlene xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE CLOSEUP!!!! Love you both!!! Much happiness!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete